Better Earth's Wood Floor Cleaner gently cleans and shines wooden floors safely and naturally.
Made with dirt-busting eucalyptus oil that is perfect for use on wooden floors, it freshens the home and gives your floors a non-sticky, streak-free finish. No harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are effective, yet simplistic and natural.
- Gently cleans all wood and laminated floors while leaving them smelling fresh and streak-free.
- Easily removes dirt and stains .
- No rinsing required and no stickiness or residue left behind.
- All-natural ingredients prevent irritation for who are sensitive to harsh chemicals.
- Eucalyptus oil is an ideal disinfectant for wood floors, extracting ground-in dirt and grime with little effort.
- Thyme oil is high in anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, plus it’s known to naturally repel insects like flies and ants.
- Lavender oil for its disinfectant properties.
- Great for use if you have pets in the home.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Mix 20-30ml of cleaner in 5 litres of warm water. No rinsing required. Does not polish floors.
- For very dirty floors or for a stronger scent, use more of the cleaner.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
Aqua (water), vinegar, essential oils (Eucalyptus globules, Lavendula Officinalis, Thymus vulgaris). As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.